<body>
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

today wasnt exactly a good day for the clique,
it rained in the morning man, it was so comfy tht i almost din wake up fr sch
sch was at 8am! Gdnessssss.
anyway went jogging today after so long
ran 6 rounds, haz and me were the black black fbt team!
felt so faint after running 6rounds.
thought of u when running, after running, kept checking my msg
cos i wanted t knw hw were you,
i was boiling when u said u're heading to work tho ure stil sick
now i regret, i shouldnt hv said dnt meet you, )':
i could hv went movie-ing w you
feel so frustrated.
bt i guess, thr's nthg i can do if there's no replies.
so ok, i leave it as it is.

):

i went t novena w haz,ain,tin,fei say
wanting t get ben n jerry's t cheer us up
bt we were put off w the queue, );
so we off t square 2, used the com thr fr directory
so i click on food, i was reading and reading
"pet kampong"
i was like ??????
thn i laughed all the way
the rest gt it except tin, she was like HUH what?
wtf, its like pet food laaa,

and grace,my 29th feb push cart neighbour is changing her sun shift t sat
jus to "work" tog
we meeting fr breakfast first!
:D vegetarian food feast

pooled w tin today
vent all my anger in it
release stressssss

i jus hope tmr wil be a better day
bye
gdnight world



(User) posted @ 10:48 PM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket