<body>
Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last yr, this day, 190408
...........................
it was amazing,
i gt a bday peck from tammie
loads of presents frm st marg's friends
lots of bday wishes.
and
it was the day u hold my hand

as it tis hand of mine wouldnt be held by you anymore
i am hereby, letting it all go
you said it urself tht u dnt wan t hv any thing w me.
so i guess i will too.
so be it.
all the best.

happy bday ma! thks fr being a great host for the party last yr
i love you tons, amy ruth tan tian yue.
its a pity i din celebrate w u tis yr, :/

and tmr's is my 1 yr of using the phone line.
yeah ok random i know

mon- out w tin t buy bajus
tues- out w huda
wed- out w clique
thur- out w tammie, n colleagues.
fri and sat-work -_-
sun- jb and back t marie's hse.

bugis, i am gonna misss everything thr.
tho i encounter silly stuffs, harsh stuffs
like customer telling me,
"wht's this for (toliet roll tin holder)
is tis t put coins," 0.O right
and they kp mistaking non slip mat fr the car as mousepad.

oh and i saw DANIEL ONG YEST!
I WAS SO CLOSE TO HIM!
bt i din take pics w him la. scared. :/
tht's great man.
anyway i din go church today
was too tired too and mummy din force me.
so i need t pack my clothes and all
as i am only, coming back in 7days time
or 8days
-.-

clique ok, half of them, haz,sya,ain,tin
came t find me yest!
i was jus thinking of them u knw, and suddenly they pop out
w a hug! as i was concentrating counting my coins.
(:
lubs u guys to bits.
bt i guess we wont be as close when sch starts.
it alr happened last sem, guess it will repeat.
oh well, we'll see man.
prcp i also not doing w anyone close alr,
since sya's nt taking the same as me ):
sigh
come t think of it,
it sucks.

k i am crapping a lot.
bye ppl, see u tmr.
where al the dramamama starts.
ZZZZ.

(User) posted @ 11:17 AM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket