<body>
Monday, April 20, 2009

DOMO! given by michelle and jennifer! :D thanks!


grace!


given by my aunty!

bro and grandma! :D

bro and gf!

the spikey cake! hahaha


given by grace!

"earth hour" at mac! hur


okay,

today was a ... day!

i slacked and watch tv til 2plus and headed off to work

saw a bus, and ran fr it, bt he purposely drove off

fucker.

anyway nvm, took another bus which is much better

its clean and the bus plays techno -.-

so i jus stop my music and listen lo. haha!

he drove quite fast too, which is good la.

i wanted t trim hair, i din do anything as it was wet

and obviously it look horrid after it was dry.

oh well, it was packed w ppl so ya.


anyway C dropped by and i was shock
cos i was hving bad hair day, and i anyhow wore,
so paiseh, i thought she wouldnt approach me bt she did!
bt lucky i wasnt shy, i jus talk t her normally and all
she said i was easy going :p


today dinner was horrid, i felt sick eating the western food
after telling them t add fries, i regretted, i was like why i ask ah
fatin said we are KETANG MINAH! hahah :D
michelle's boss cooked prawn fr her again, bt tis time spicy
she couldnt take spicy, so she gave me eat bt
she purposely put chili padi w the prawn and feed me
both of them were staring at me, waiting fr my reaction,
bt i jus chew and chew, thn when i turn i was like,
????
all wanted to see my reaction
lame.

kk byebye

(User) posted @ 12:36 AM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket