<body>
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello,
attachment today was fine,
probably cos there were fine nurses,
oh well, seriously i haven done any "major" procedure
bt nvm la, zzz.
today sya and i came to ward a bit earlier,
the morning shift, tiffany, the indian girl, zar ni and puah was there in the tea room
so the seats were occupied except fr tis small stool,
so i sat down, sya made fun of me, and said i short,
everyone laughed, zar ni cut in and said, eh u dnt say like tht to her
its rude man, u should said vertically challenged
me munching my curry puff was like -_-
we started laughing and making fun of the vertically/horizontally challenged
seems like nobody likes him and plus he's working w us tmr
zzz
tht's great man
marie! u happy la.
nv get him tmr
anyway today the A.n kena screwed man
she nv do para 9am, thought nbm means ngt feeding no need to feed
and she nv give puff due at 2, it was alr 2plus
thn the yr 1 a bit ah, pt high bp, she straightaway key in
nv take manual
zzz

oh and the yr 1 who fainted came back t work
we actually had break w her
sian break damn early at 430
no wonder i feel hungry nw la
!

:/
going back jb tmr
sigh
hope it'd be fine
i dnt wanna get nagged jus cos i slp til late or watch tv
its so lame

and results coming out on the 15th
not last day of attachment, so ok la,
sian last day is pm!

and working soon
push cart, is no. 1
jennifer is no.7
well at least michelle is no.2 beside my push cart.
bt thn i wont be able t make new friends frm other carts,
its right at the entrance and the escalator, so sian
many ppl will walk pass there, darn crowded.

zzzz

i wanna work til death

Labels:

(User) posted @ 10:15 PM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket