<body>
Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY BRITHDAY MY DEAREST AIN!! :D
LOVIN' YOU TO BITS FOR EVERYTHING.
URE CUTE SILLY GESTURES/ACTIONS/WORDS BRIGHTEN UP OUR DAY!
THANKS FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE! (:


Ain babe!


_________________________________________________________



My seniors, thanks for your guidances during attachment, we really appreciate it
we're gonna miss you ppl!
from the left, phoebe,sya,me,xing hui, fiona

Editted by xing hui
(:
outing to town on wed after exams,
mission-was to get ain's present and discuss abt the program fr today!
Me and my Honeyy, hurhur,
my hair is horriddd alr D:
wahlao wanted to compete, end up she only can play. and she gt 29 out 40 position
haha
Grocery shop for today!
Stay over at her house
tis is hw MY girl study, VERY productive :D
haz,me,marie,tin,ain
read the picture, though there's no words :D
Mabel and ain
tin and haz, !
Ice kachang and haz!!
Meet my pet, snoopy!

and hamster!
COW!
Cruise, actually not really, its like a restuarant,
delivered flowers there, the food look good
would wanna go eat there with clique someday!
so cool
My poor cousins, selling flowers . hee/
Flowers for sale

EXAMS OVERRRRR!!! :D
although its over, out of the 4 exams, tis is the most horrid one
i literally dnt knw half of the mcqs okay, i am so scared for the results
:/
killer,
anyway, left early, after sya left
mab left after me,
went t locker to put things and thn
headed to amk, we were on mission to get groceries,cake and pizza
had time, so went t play arcade for awhile.
after tht headed to town, cash studio to surprise bday girl
we K-ed, and bday girl had to go t meet family.
mabel also scooted off t meet her friend.
left me,haz,vin,tin, so we went t pool and play arcade.
sya din come cos he had smthg on,
so next clique meet will be on sun, before everyone goes for hol
and i go fr my loser attachment
i hope tis attachment wont stress me out, cos i hv additional work too
:/
oh anyway yesterday
ok no, wed, 12midnight-thurs morning,
ok whtever, we conference at midnight to wish ain bday wishes
i thought it was jus a wish, it ended up as a conversation tht consisted of
-dicussion of exams hints/topics. zzz.
-gossip sessions
-lame jokes
-musics
-fan blowing and sounds.
hahah and tht lovely conversation was almost 2 hr
-.-
sooooooooo after tht, i was reluctant t slp cos i wanted t watch witch yoo hee
was glad tht was able to connect t net after tht
so actually stayed up til 430, bt nv beat ain la, 5am
woke up 9 am next day,
headed to jurong to meet ja er, thn mab's hse to study
yupp, tht's abt it, for the whole week
i am totally into korean dramas, and whtsoeverr
cool i found a way, t nt think so much alr,
and i wanna work, i cant wait t earn money again
i am like so broke
hw t survive like tht
roar!
k upload pics when ain sends!
i love clique!
byebye
I hate you, send me regards for wht,
like its gonna make a BIG diff in my fuckin life.
jus get away man, stop calling me!

(User) posted @ 10:37 PM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket