<body>
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

actually i didnt wan t blog til exams end,
but yea i jus feel like blogging now, thou a bit moodless

i am sick, got the flu, runny nose, cough too :/
Valentine's day was with the books and flowers
sold flowers, totally admire those ppl who bought for their loved ones,
they are all so sweet, its like, when the guy gave it t the girl,
the girl rewarded the guy w a kiss,
and so on and so forth,

Last fri was Pharmcaco,
screwed up some mcqs, and some mcqs was totally, foreign.
bt hope to get gd marks fr it anyway
headed t danga bay t sell flowers,
sales was bad til 10, after 10 it was hell.
only went home at 2am, uber tired, bt i stil managed to go online til 3am
and next day too
supposedly t go t city square t help,
end up going to danga bay t sell again,
so, its like so much of studying
uber tiring, lasted til 1 plus am too

Yest was bio, came earlier t meet clique t study
screweeedd.
saq was ok, sine he told us wht was coming out
mcq! was confident tht i wil get correct, turn out it was wrong.
ah, so angry w myself, if i din change ans, i would hv been correct.
):
stayed back t study after tht,
no moood no atmosphere t study,
everyone was literally, tired and slpy, and talkative?
it rained, feeling was great, would hv been greater if the bench we slept on
was a dang bed.
felt so sick, i jus wanted t fly back home.

my sis's stall stuffs in city square is in some chi newspaper.

anyway
have you been in this situation when
the person u like/liked/love/loved/crush/crushed is attached, bt in secret.
and you, having a gd term with the parents
the person ask whether is it okay to use your name
t tell his/her parents abt "going out with me"
bt actually t meet his/her love

hv u been in there before?

when it was asked,
i felt... mixed,
one side was, no way man,
wht if ur partner screw up and spoil my impression and all
on the other hand was,
i wan u t see u happy no matter what, go ahead and do it if u want.

sigh
hate caught in tis situation

i've been thinking much these days
abt random funny stuffs,
jus to enlighten the situation tht i'm in right now

2 more exams to go

past is past
its okay to think/miss/love abt past,
and it stops thr, no action neeeded
no action should be done for tht (past)
cos nothing will be the same like before

every day is a brand new day for u to look forward to

-.-

ok cliche,
better b going soon!
bye!

(User) posted @ 10:41 AM

The User
Sabrina Oh
Nyp
23041989
Student Nurse

Loves
I love Clique.
I love Smss sec 5 '06.
Food
Pooling
Music
Purple
Billabong
Tofuman
Adidas
DRUMS
God

Wishlist
I want a Crumpler.
I want a Psp
I want Adidas/Levis watch
I want Casual shoes.
I want the whole collection of Tofuman
I want a billabong wallet
I want a PURPLE SONY VAIO LAPTOP
.
I want a drum set and a pool table

Gossips

Links
Alex
Amy
Ame
Annabel
Brenda
Chloe
Debbie
Esther
Farhana
Fang ling
Gloria
Hash
Howie
Hazel
Iris
Junying
Jeanette
Ja er=
Janice
Kerrie
Karmun
Kidd
Kellyn
Liz
Liyana
Louise
Linda
Lenus
March
Mabel
Marie
Melodie
Melanie
Nicole
Nadirah
Pris
Pamela ng
Ru ying
Suat ling
Shu wen
Shinta
Sook fung
Samantha
Sarah
Santi
Stella
Victor
Vanecia
Wei juan
Wei ting
Wen xin
Yahui
Yen yen
Yvonne

Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Thank you
Designer: Blog, Blogskins
Image: Beanutputter
Image host: Photobucket